Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday

Yea I know this post title isn't great but my mind is too tired right now to think of anything else. We were back at the school today. I was in the preschool classroom again.. So again I was in heaven. It was cool cause today when I walked in they had remembered me from yesterday so they all wanted to give me a hug and say hi. It was cool because today we actually got to get up in front of the class and teach. I decided to play Simon says with the class. Even though they didn't understand the rules and still touched their head even when we didn't say Simon says... They still absolutely loved it and had the time of their life. They especially loved it when I said Simon says hug your friend and they all ran up giving me and the other girls teaching hugs. So cute. Tomorrow is our last day there. I'm cutting this post short because I'm gonna go talk with the younger girls in the group who ate actually so awesome! I'll write more tomorrow. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you, Taylor! Sammy & Everett are so excited to hear all about your adventures!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete